Every brand is unique. Every marketer wishes to convey the message in his or her own way.
Our parasol coach will listen to you to thoroughly map out your wishes and goals. He will introduce you to the parasol that best suits your brand.
This is how we help advertisers and breweries (since 1932)
- You can do this by supporting your brand image optimally with parasols.
- What secrets allow your brand to stand out more?
- An experienced guide through the technical challenges: gradient, visibility criteria, colour references, printing technology (and dozens of other decisions you have to make)
- The right advertising parasol is an investment that pays off. But what is the right advertising parasol?
- You want to put your advertising parasols on the market on time: when should you start?
- A sunshade that lets your brand shine 365 days and throughout all 4 seasons: what does it have to do?
- The hospitality industry should love your parasols. 50 tips for an excellent restaurant parasol.
- Strategy: how to choose the right locations for maximum effect and exposure.
- How to prevent your parasol and your brand from fading in the sun.
- What shape and size should my parasol have?
- Do I choose valances or not? And why?
- And there are many more questions that we answer together with the advertiser. Moreover: to give the right answers, you first have to ask the right questions. We help you with that.
Our customers testify
30 YEARS AGO, I bought blue-white and green-white parasols for my company Caussin sprl from Namur (Belgium). I left Belgium with these parasols. I still use them in Costa Rica, where I built a hotel by the sea. The parasols are always spotlessly clean and can withstand high temperatures in summer and heavy rain in winter.
The service is excellent, the product as well
Very high quality parasol with great customer service
Good info. Great quality delivered. I was always asking questions… answered promptly. Top service.
Very kind support
Very friendly welcome. Enormous involvement of the employees. I was helped by Peter who gave me tremendous expert advice about the kind of parasol in my small garden. I didn’t have an appointment and yet neither time nor effort was spared to offer me an optimal service. For me a wonderful experience with your company! Many can take an example.
Good and friendly service and fast delivery. We are definitely going to make a lot of use of the parasols this week!
Good work done by friendly people. Both by email and phone.
Good information, pleasant telephone conversation and correct delivery
Helpful staff and top quality equipment.
Ease of use parasols
Termintreue, pünktliche Lieferung, super Beratung (Christophe) und top Service. Gerne wieder
– Your quick reaction/raechable – Products of good quality – Product with certificates – Short delivery date
The Symo Parasols are well made, perform perfectly, and the cover is easy to put on. Delivery was quick and very efficient.
Super fast and friendly response to email query plus above all excellent product
Own workshop, friendliness, product knowledge!
Efficient, prompt, very professional
"Create the right advertising parasol"
25 years of experience of Denis Potier bundled in 35 valuable parasol tips for marketeers.
Choose the right parasol for your brand
Denis has built up a very extensive experience with advertising parasols. He has worked with top brands such as Coca-Cola, Heineken, Starbucks, KFC, Burger King, Duvel, Lipton Ice Tea, Ola, Ben & Jerry's, Magnum, AB-Inbev, Schweppes, Quicksilver etc...
This is what Denis Potier says: "There are 2 kinds of parasols: the right parasol or... the wrong parasol.
Notice what happens in your head when you arrive in a hotel room and it doesn't look tidy. Notice what happens in your mind when you go to a nice restaurant, sit down at a table and you see that, along with other tables, it is not clean. Yes, then you want to switch, change, or at least react on social media to express your displeasure.
This is exactly what happens, usually unconsciously, when a brand has chosen the 'wrong' parasol to print its logo on. The product will not be ordered. The consumer, your customer, will only choose your product on a terrace if the parasol that the brand image represents is in line with its quality image.
As a parasol coach, I help you choose the right parasol.
Make an appointment with your parasol coach without any commitment.
Your parasol coach helps you choose the perfect parasol