This colossal giant parasol offers you the following benefits:
- The Colosso is the largest parasol in our range: dimensions up to 7x7m square or Ø8m round. This provides shade or a watertight roof for at least 50 seats, under a single parasol (1 seat per m2).
- Increase the area of shade on your terrace: up to 50 m2 of shade from a single parasol (Ø 8m round).
- The Colosso parasol opens and closes easily above the tables and chairs, thanks to our telescopic system. You’ll no longer need to disturb guests on your terrace in order to open or close the parasol. All the tables and chairs can simply stay where they are while you are operating the parasol.
- Choose the parasol with the ideal shape to provide optimal cover for your terrace: square, rectangular or round.
- 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the fabric. Even in the blazing desert sun around Dubai. Nobody offers a longer guarantee than Symo Parasols.
- Protects against both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Bft.
- 110 different fabric colours.
- Protects your skin against hazardous UV solar radiation (up to UPF 50 – total sun block).
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve
- Side walls and gutters
- Lighting (built in or removable)
- Heating (built in)
This large, elegant and handy parasol in various dimensions provides a huge amount of shade on your terrace, and if the weather takes a turn for the worse there is plenty of room underneath for guests at your hospitality business to stay nice and dry.
On cold days it’s easy to install a terrace heater: the heat is retained by the parasol so that your guests will stay there for longer.
The Colosso terrace parasol is also surprisingly weather-resistant. It can withstand wind speeds of up to a fierce 7 on the Beaufort scale!
There are plenty of options to personalise the Colosso parasol. Choose from over 100 colours for the parasol fabric, with a choice of RAL 9016 White or RAL 9006 Silver Grey for the pole and ribs. Or maybe you would like your logo or advertising on the parasol fabric?
The Colosso terrace parasol has its pole in the centre. With this type of hospitality parasol, the pole (or mast) in the centre of the canopy is inserted into a parasol foot on the terrace. The pole is made of coated aluminium.
The Colosso is available in square, rectangular or round versions.