Bloom Parasol – Ø 3m
Design by Davy Grosemans for Symo Parasols.
- The Bloom designer parasol is inspired by summertime and brings nature’s most colourful creations to the terrace: flowers. The fabric petals form a canopy where you can relax and enjoy the extravaganza of colour. As a breeze passes playfully through the parasol the petals rustle and come to life in a hypnotic dance.
- This beautiful designer parasol has been created by Davy Grosemans for Symo Parasols.
- Top international design awards:
- German Design Award Nominee 2017
- Gold A’Design Award (USA) Winner 2017
- A round parasol with 12 ribs, 3m in diameter.
- 2 height options:
- 240cm (210cm under the flower petals), ideal for sitting or lying.
- 260cm (230cm under the flower petals), ideal for standing.
- The handy Bloom parasol is easy to open and close above the tables and chairs, thanks to our specially designed reverse parasol system. You’ll no longer need to disturb guests on your terrace in order to open or close the parasol. All the tables and chairs can simply stay where they are while you are operating the parasol.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Beaufort, depending on the base fitted.
- A range of fabric colours.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo lighting.
- Bla Bla table.
- Coupe + Bla Bla table.
- Round baseplate.
- Rondo base.
- Extra weight for round baseplate or Rondo base.
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
Stainless steel 316 – epoxy primed and powder coated
|Number of ribs||
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
6-7 Beaufort. Contact your dealer.
Airtex classic 195g/m², Polyester 125g/m²
Tekst enkel hier