Cache Cache Parasol – Ø 2.45m
Design by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio.
- The humblest oyster may hide the most beautiful pearl. True beauty lies within. That certainly applies to the Cache-Cache parasol. It looks simple from the outside, but when you sit beneath the Cache-Cache parasol, the beauty of its lacework is revealed.
- This eye-catching designer parasol was designed by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio for Symo Parasols.
- 45m diameter, 10 ribs
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort, depending on the base fitted.
- Ample choice of Symacryl fabric colours. Click here for further information
- Combine with real lace in white or black.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- A range of parasol bases.
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
Stainless steel 304 – brushed
|Number of ribs||
Steel – metallized and coated
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
Lace 100% polyester, Symacryl dralon 190g/m²
The Cache-Cache terrace parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace. The lovely Cache-Cache parasol is round.The pole is made of brushed stainless steel and is ideally anchored in a robust steel baseplate. The Cache-Cache parasol is very easy to open by hand. The central mast parasol and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).