Cache Cache Parasol
Design by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio.
- The humblest oyster may hide the most beautiful pearl. True beauty lies within. That certainly applies to the Cache-Cache parasol. It looks simple from the outside, but when you sit beneath the Cache-Cache parasol, the beauty of its lacework is revealed.
- This eye-catching designer parasol was designed by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio for Symo Parasols.
- A range of sizes and operating systems.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Beaufort, depending on the parasol type and the base fitted.
- A range of fabric colours. Black or white lacework.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo lighting.
- A range of parasol bases.
The round Cache-Cache terrace parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.
The pole is made of brushed stainless steel and is ideally anchored in a robust steel baseplate.
The Cache-Cache parasol is very easy to open by hand. The parasol clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).
Here you can relax under this parasol: