Cache Cache Sonata Parasol
Design by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio.
- The humblest oyster may hide the most beautiful pearl. True beauty lies within. That certainly applies to the Cache-Cache parasol. It looks simple from the outside, but when you sit beneath the Cache-Cache parasol, the beauty of its lacework is revealed.
- The Cache-Cache Sonata leaves the space below the parasol completely free. No need to disturb guests or their tables and chairs since there is no central pole or parasol base to get in the way.
- Stable in the wind. This is in contrast to the majority of our competitors’ suspended parasols, which are inclined to swing dangerously back and forth in the lightest breeze.
- The Cache-Cache Sonata parasol is easy to open and close above the tables and chairs, thanks to its clever operating system. You’ll no longer need to disturb guests on your hospitality terrace in order to open or close the parasol. All the tables and chairs can simply stay where they are while you are operating the parasol.
- The Sonata side-arm parasol is easy to tilt
- 360° rotation.
- 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the Orchestra fabric. Even in the blazing desert sun around Dubai. Nobody offers a longer guarantee than Symo Parasols.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- 110 different fabric colours. Combine with black or white lacework.
- Protects your skin from hazardous UV solar radiation (up to UPF 50 – total sun block).
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Choice of 4 different parasol bases
The Cache-Cache Sonata floating parasol is the ultimate user-friendly parasol for every terrace. There is optimal free space underneath the parasol for tables and chairs on the terrace. The Sonata hospitality parasol offers protection from rain and sun and is suitable for intensive professional use. This floating parasol provides a unique sunscreen! With its high quality aluminium frame, the parasol is both super-strong and super-light.
This Sonata parasol opens and closes using a handy crank handle, without any need to disturb the customers or move chairs and tables. The position of the upper canopy is easily changed and the Sonata parasol features integrated LED lighting. In colder weather it’s easy to install a terrace heater next to the Sonata parasol.
Symo Parasols offer a 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the fabric.