Cache Cache Wood Parasol
Design by Lieven Musschoot, Mathias Hennebel & Symo Parasols Creative Studio.
- The humblest oyster may hide the most beautiful pearl. True beauty lies within. That certainly applies to the Cache-Cache parasol. It looks simple from the outside, but when you sit beneath the Cache-Cache parasol, the beauty of its lacework is revealed.
- The Cache-Cache Cape Wood is a contemporary wooden parasol for heavy use
- Extra strong with laminated and glued eucalyptus wood.
- 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the Orchestra fabric. Even in the blazing desert sun around Dubai. Nobody offers a longer guarantee than Symo Parasols.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- 110 different fabric colours. Combine with black or white lacework.
- Protects your skin from hazardous UV solar radiation (up to UPF 50 – total sun block).
- Easy to operate, 100% user-friendly.
- Handy pulley: open and closed in mere seconds (model 2x2m) or patented Autolift system: the parasol opens itself (model 3x3m).
- Timber from sustainable and environmentally friendly sources: Sedex and FSC approved.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Beaufort.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Removable battery or mains-powered lighting.
- Choice of 4 different parasol bases.
Here you can relax under this parasol: