Frou Frou Parasol
Design by Davy Grosemans for Symo Parasols.
- Frizzle, sizzle, “FROU FROU”… More fun from a parasol than ever before. The design is a response to the kitschy parasols you see on exotic beaches. Lying under this unique parasol on the beach with your eyes closed, you hear the Mediterranean murmuring in the fringes. Whether it’s on the terrace of a hotel, restaurant or brasserie, or next to your lounger beside your holiday swimming pool, the Frou Frou parasol will provide you with a liberating sensation of luxury.
- This spectacular “sun & fun” design parasol was designed by Davy Grosemans for Symo Parasols.
- Top international design awards:
- Design Prize 2009 Nominee
- IF Product Design Award winner 2008
- A round parasol with 12 ribs, 2.5m in diameter.
- 2 height options:
- 240cm (210cm under the canopy), ideal for sitting or lying.
- 260cm (230cm under the canopy), ideal for standing.
- The handy Frou Frou parasol is easy to open and close above the tables and chairs, thanks to our specially designed reverse parasol system. You’ll no longer need to disturb guests on your terrace in order to open or close the parasol. All the tables and chairs can simply stay where they are while you are operating the parasol. (à hier de tekening op p 84 van de Sywawa catalogus toevoegen))
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 7 Beaufort, depending on the base fitted.
- A range of fabric colours.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo lighting.
- Bla Bla table.
- Coupe + Bla Bla table.
- Round baseplate.
- Rondo base.
- Extra weight for round baseplate or Rondo Base.
Here you can relax under this parasol:
The Frou Frou terrace parasol has its pole in the centre. With this type of parasol the pole is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.The Frou Frou is a round parasol. The pole is made of stainless steel and is anchored in a steel baseplate.A parasol with a central pole can be opened manually, using the Autolift system, with a pulley or using a telescopic system. This parasol is opened manually and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).