Paddo Parasol – Ø 1.90m
Design by Lieven Musschoot and Mathias Hennebel for Symo Parasols
- Mirror mirror on the wall, which Paddo is the fairest of them all? The Paddo parasol comes from the fairytale world of elves and gnomes we imagined as children. But is it a little Paddo parasol in a big world, or a big Paddo parasol in a small world? Dream sweet dreams in the shade of this striking designer parasol.
- Fairytale parasol created for Symo Parasols by Lieven Musschoot & Mathias Hennebel.
- A round parasol with 8 ribs, 1.9m in diameter.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- A range of top quality Sunbrella fabric colours.
- Little flaps (parasol spores) in white polyester.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- A range of parasol bases.
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
Stainless steel 304 – brushed
|Number of ribs||
Steel – metallized and coated
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
Polyester 125g/m², Sunbrella acrylique 270g/m²
The Paddo parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.The Paddo parasol is round. The pole is made of anodised aluminium and is anchored in a steel baseplate.This central pole parasol is easy to open manually and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).