Paddo Parasol – Ø 3m
Design by Lieven Musschoot and Mathias Hennebel for Symo Parasols
- Mirror mirror on the wall, which Paddo is the fairest of them all? The Paddo parasol comes from the fairytale world of elves and gnomes we imagined as children. But is it a little Paddo parasol in a big world, or a big Paddo parasol in a small world? Dream sweet dreams in the shade of this striking designer parasol.
- Fairytale parasol created for Symo Parasols by Lieven Musschoot & Mathias Hennebel.
- A round parasol with 10 ribs, 3.0m in diameter.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- A range of top quality Sunbrella fabric colours.
- Little flaps (parasol spores) in white polyester or Sunbrella fabric.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- A range of parasol bases.
- Quaseo or RGB LED lighting.
- Bla Bla table.
- Coupe + Bla Bla table.
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
|Number of ribs||
Steel paragon – metallized and coated
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
Polyester 125g/m², Sunbrella acrylique 270g/m²