Design by Lieven Musschoot and Mathias Hennebel for Symo Parasols
- Mirror mirror on the wall, which Paddo is the fairest of them all? The Paddo parasol comes from the fairytale world of elves and gnomes we imagined as children. But is it a little Paddo parasol in a big world, or a big Paddo parasol in a small world? Dream sweet dreams in the shade of this striking designer parasol.
- Fairytale parasol created for Symo Parasols by Lieven Musschoot & Mathias Hennebel.
- A round parasol in three different sizes.
- Protects from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- A range of Sunbrella fabric colours.
- Little flaps (parasol spores) in white polyester or Sunbrella fabric.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo or RGB LED lighting.
- Bla Bla table.
- Coupe + Bla Bla table.
- A range of parasol bases.
The Paddo parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.
The Paddo parasol is round. The pole is made of anodised aluminium and is anchored in a steel baseplate.
This central pole parasol is easy to open manually and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).
Here you can relax under this parasol:
City: De Panne
City: Island Ibiza
City: Island Santorini
Country: The Netherlands