Shadylace Parasol – Ø 2.45m
Design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols (in partnership with Droog Design)
- This gorgeous design resembles a leafy canopy, resulting in a play of light and shade over the terrace. The specially designed lacework creates the illusion of an idyllic spot in the middle of the countryside. Blend into the ambience created by this unusual designer parasol.
- A bold parasol design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols, in partnership with Droog Design.
- A round parasol with 8 ribs, diameter 2.45m.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- A range of fabric colours and lacework: grey, green or white.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- A range of parasol bases.
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
|Number of ribs||
Steel – metallized and coated
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
Lace 100% polyester