Shadylace Parasol – Ø 2.45m
Design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols (in partnership with Droog Design)
- This gorgeous design resembles a leafy canopy, resulting in a play of light and shade over the terrace. The specially designed lacework creates the illusion of an idyllic spot in the middle of the countryside. Blend into the ambience created by this unusual designer parasol.
- A bold parasol design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols, in partnership with Droog Design.
- A round parasol with 8 ribs, diameter 2.45m.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- A range of fabric colours and lacework: grey, green or white.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- A range of parasol bases.
|Shadow area (m2)||
|Pole diameter (mm)||
|Number of ribs||
Steel – metallized and coated
|Wind resistance (Bft)||
Lace 100% polyester
The Shadylace designer parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.The Shadylace parasol is round. The pole is made of anodised aluminium. Two base designs are available, a steel baseplate or the Cube parasol base.The Shadylace central pole parasol is opened manually and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).