Design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols (in partnership with Droog Design)
- This gorgeous design resembles a leafy canopy, resulting in a play of light and shade over the terrace. The specially designed lacework creates the illusion of an idyllic spot in the middle of the countryside. Blend into the ambience created by this unusual designer parasol.
- A bold parasol design by Chris Kabel for Symo Parasols, in partnership with Droog Design.
- A round parasol in two different sizes: 2.45m or 3.00m diameter (round parasol).
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 5 Beaufort.
- A range of fabric colours and lacework.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo lighting.
- Bla Bla table.
- Coupe + Bla Bla table.
- A range of parasol bases.
The Shadylace designer parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.
The Shadylace parasol is round. The pole is made of anodised aluminium and can be secured by a steel baseplate or the Cube parasol base.
The Shadylace central pole parasol is easy to open manually and clicks into position automatically with the aid of springs (much the same way as a simple umbrella).
Here you can relax under this parasol:
City: Syracuse, Sicily
City: Island Ibiza