Design by Mark Gabbertas for Symo Parasols
- The colourful Tahiti parasol is a contemporary interpretation of traditional straw beach parasol, evoking dreams of distant, exotic beaches.
The beauty of this professional designer parasol lies in its simplicity. With the lightest of touches we bring the somewhat dull and monochrome straw parasol right into the 21st century. The Tahiti has a striking holiday feel. Lying beneath it makes you really happy. The gorgeous Tahiti parasol is also ideal to provide shade on your hospitality terrace, and it is very much in its natural habitat as a beach parasol.
- A parasol design that radiates tropical warmth by Mark Gabbertas for Symo Parasols.
- A round parasol with 12 extra-strong ribs, 3.0m in diameter.
- Easy to open and close thanks to the robust pulley system.
- This parasol will protect your guests from both sun and rain.
- Guaranteed wind-resistant up to 6 Beaufort, depending on the base fitted.
- A range of colours in fabric and raffia.
Frequently chosen accessories
- Protective sleeve.
- Quaseo lighting.
- Bla Bla table.
- Coupe + Bla Bla table.
- A range of parasol bases.
The Tahiti parasol has a central pole that is inserted into the centre of a parasol foot on the terrace.
The unique Tahiti parasol is round. The pole is made of stainless steel and is anchored in a robust steel baseplate.
The Tahiti parasol is very easy to open thanks to the heavy-duty pulley system.
Here you can relax under this parasol:
Country: United Arab Emirates